Hey all,
I know that Wisconsin has had a rough week in Sports, but this MN born, WI resident is having a great sports week. The Badgers won (On Wisconsin!!), the Vikings and Brett Farve won, and the Twins beat Detroit last night to become the AL Central Champs!!!
However, because of the one game playoff last night, the Twins start the post season today! Playing the Yankees, in New York!! (booooooooo!). So for happy hour this week we are going to meet at Dexter's Pub, at the corner of E. Johnson and North Street to cheer on the Twins. It is right by my house (if that provides better directions). The game starts at 5:15pm, so come after work for a beer.
Cheers!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's a little far for me so I think I'm going to skip tonight - but have fun!
ReplyDelete